The Spring Dale - parchment
The Spring Dale - parchment
The Spring Dale watch with parchment dial and Tanner Bates Oak Bark brown, or London Tan leather strap.
- Case: 316L polished stainless steel
- Back: machined stainless steel
- Diameter: 41mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 13mm
- Glass: convex sapphire (for added scratch resistance)
- Dial: Painted brass dial available in four colours
- Hour & minute hands in grey with etched detail
- Red seconds hand
- Hand-built at our workshops in England
- Rigorously tested and fully certified on completion
- Strap: Tanner Bates hand-cut and hand-stitched leather
- Choice of watch strap leathers
- Leather watch wallet by Tanner Bates of Devon
- Etched watch back detail in matching colour
- Water resistance: 50 metres
- Option to have your watch back personally engraved
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Tolerance to within +/- 10 seconds per month
- Battery life approximately 2 years
- Free battery replacement for life
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss-made automatic 25-jewel calibre (mechanical, self-winding)
- Tolerance: to within +/- 15 seconds per day
- Regulated at assembly: to within +/- 5 seconds per day
- Power reserve of up to 36 hours
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
HOW YOUR WATCH IS MADE:
Pictures show the looks of our watches, but not the thought that goes into their making. Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is hand-built by our watchmakers in England. We embrace computer-aided design, but we also treasure traditional craftsmanship, so our watches are a marriage of both; our approach is a world away from mass production.
Your watch is made in a workshop (not a factory), by a skilled craftsman. This work can't be rushed: it's painstaking, requiring good eyesight and steady hands! When he has built up a watch he examines it from every angle before testing it thoroughly, adjusting it as necessary to ensure reliability and accuracy. Eventually, the case will receive its final polish and inspection, and at this stage, the handmade strap is fitted. Only then is the watch ready to be placed in its presentation box, ready to be sent to its owner, together with its certification and the five-year warranty.
WARRANTY & RETURNS:
- Risk-free 90 Day returns policy
- 5 Year mechanical warranty
- Free lifetime battery replacement (subject to postage costs)
- We aim to despatch your Edward within 14 days of receiving your order
- Fully insured UK delivery is charged extra at £12.95 (Royal Mail Special Delivery)
- Overseas delivery is available to most countries at extra cost
- We will email despatch confirmation at the time of shipping
Full 5-year mechanical warranty
We are proud of the supreme workmanship of every watch we make, which is why we provide an unconditional 5 year guarantee of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy. If any aspect of the watch performs less than perfectly, simply return it to us for a free service.
90-Day risk-free returns policy
We want you to be completely satisfied, not only with your watch, but also with our service. If, for any reason, you are not, simply return your watch for an exchange or full refund (less delivery charges) within 90 days of purchase.
The Inigo automatic watch with parchment dial, and a choice of conker, London tan, or black Tanner Bates leather strap.
The Inigo automatic watch with midnight blue dial and a choice of conker, London tan, or black Tanner Bates leather strap.
The Inigo automatic watch with parchment dial, gilt & red hand set, and a black Tanner Bates leather strap.
The Inigo automatic watch with midnight blue dial, silver hand set, and a black Tanner Bates leather strap.
The George automatic mechanical watch with parchment coloured dial, gilt hour & minute Dauphine hands, red or gilt seconds hand, and Conker, or London Tan Tanner Bates hand made leather watch strap.
The Summer Dale watch with teal dial and Tanner Bates Tan leather strap.
The Autumn Dale watch with russet dial and Tanner Bates Conker leather strap.
The Winter Dale watch with midnight blue dial and Tanner Bates blue leather strap.
The George automatic mechanical watch with parchment coloured dial, blued leaf hour & minute hands, gilt seconds hand, and Black, Conker, or London Tan Tanner Bates hand made leather watch strap.
The George automatic mechanical watch with midnight blue dial, sport hour & minute hands, red or silver seconds hand, and black, or dark blue, Tanner Bates hand made leather watch strap.
The George automatic mechanical watch with parchment coloured dial, gilt hour & minute hands, red or gilt seconds hand, and Conker, or London Tan Tanner Bates hand made leather watch strap.
The Ravenspur automatic watch with black and gold dial and Tanner Bates black leather strap.