The Bespoke watch That You Name!
Your watch will be your watch, styled by you, according to your preferences, and created for you alone.
There are many possibilities: you can even have a personalised dial in your chosen colour scheme, perhaps including your initials.
And yet, there is something even more special . . .
You'll find it if you look carefully between the glass and the dial: it is the gilt ring, minutely hand-engraved with whatever text you choose! A remarkable detail that is offered by no other watchmaker: so small as to be almost secret, but which makes your watch as personal as a Savile Row suit.
The classic proportions of its English-made steel case are just right. Discreet embellishment in 18-carat gold enhances its appeal, or you can have the whole case made in precious metal. The self-winding movement is a masterpiece of beautiful Swiss engineering. Even the strap, individually handmade in Devon, is a small work of art!
The best things in life are worth waiting for, and although buying a bespoke watch is not a quick process we aim to make it an enjoyable one. Consultation is the key, whether by email, telephone or – best of all – during an appointment here in Lincoln. You’ll be able to take your time, choosing the features that will combine to make your unique timepiece. Once the decisions are made, it may take several months to complete and test your watch: it will then become an indispensable friend for life.
We will quote a firm price based on your individual specification. Your watch costs from £4,999, and this includes the hand-engraved chapter ring between the glass and dial, your choice of two matt colours on the dial (or the Infinity Dial) and a hand-polished stainless steel case. Many additional options are available, including
- Beautifully engineered stainless steel case, completely English made
- Diameter: 40 mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 12 mm
- Options include a unique personalised dial, exhibition back, precious metal case, etc
- Hand style of your choice
- Inner engraved chapter ring with your personal message
- A luxurious Tanner Bates English handmade strap made to your specification
- Individually numbered
- Sapphire glass for scratch resistance
- Screw down crown for water resistance
- 10 ATM water resistance
- Rigorously tested and fully certified on completion
- Beautiful hand made leather watch wallet by Tanner Bates of Devon
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss-made automatic 25-jewel calibre
- Tolerance: to within +/- 15 seconds per day
- Regulated at assembly: to within +/- 5 seconds per day
- Power reserve of up to 36 hours
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Your choice of metallic colours on the dial: £250
- Your own dial design: from £600
- Exhibition (clear) caseback: £250
- Case made entirely or partly from precious metal: price on application
HOW YOUR WATCH IS MADE:
Pictures show the looks of our watches, but not the thought that goes into their making. Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is hand-built by our watchmakers in England. We embrace computer-aided design, but we also treasure traditional craftsmanship, so our watches are a marriage of both; our approach is a world away from mass production.
Your watch is made in a workshop (not a factory), by a skilled craftsman. This work can't be rushed: it's painstaking, requiring good eyesight and steady hands! When he has built up a watch he examines it from every angle before testing it thoroughly, adjusting it as necessary to ensure reliability and accuracy. Eventually, the case will receive its final polish and inspection, and at this stage, the handmade strap is fitted. Only then is the watch ready to be placed in its presentation box, ready to be sent to its owner, together with its certification and the five-year warranty.
DELIVERY & WARRANTY:
- Guarantee: 5 Year mechanical warranty
- Lifetime warranty available - click for details
- Delivery time: approximately 60 days
The Bespoke watch: lifetime guarantee
When you buy a Harold Pinchbeck Bespoke & Limited Collection wristwatch, we guarantee the movement's mechanical performance for your lifetime. The only condition to this warranty is that you return the watch to us for a professional service at least every three years. In fact, your watch's first service will be completely free!
A bespoke automatic watch and a blank canvas to style as you wish. We will consult with you to help you choose your watch options. Your watch will be a limited edition of one!
This is for deposit purposes only to secure your order and commence your watch build.
(Deposit price only - total charge payable upon completion = £4999 less deposit paid).