The Brough Salt
With its retro English inspiration the SALT is perfect for the individual who wants a watch with a real story and plenty of class (but not a hint of bling!), whether they be a biker or not. Make your own statement by choosing your strap-confident red or ice-cool white.
At 36 mm the Salt is a classic size, not large by the standards of modern fashion. The sinuous, reflective curves of its highly polished stainless steel case impart a subtle charm; like all fine watches there is sapphire glass for scratch resistance and a screw-down crown to deter moisture.
Your Salt will be delivered in a beautiful wooden presentation box, and at no extra cost we will engrave your personal dedication on a brass plaque. It all adds up to the perfect gift!
There’s a choice of superb Swiss movements: a highly accurate quartz (battery) type, or an automatic (mechanical, self-winding) calibre. If you opt for the quartz movement we will replace the battery whenever needed throughout your watch’s life. This superb service is free of charge, subject only to postage costs.
In August 2013 the Brough Superior Motorcycles team returned to the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah to add to their existing records. They were resoundingly successful, achieving two FIM world and four AMA records. The Harold Pinchbeck Salt watches celebrate this proud achievement - and add an affordable, ready-to-wear, classic to our Brough Superior collection.
- Case: 316L polished stainless steel
- Back: machined stainless steel
- Diameter: 36mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 11mm
- Glass: sapphire (for added scratch resistance)
- Crown: screw-down (for added moisture resistance)
- Dial: Painted brass dial in white
- Hand-built at our workshops in England
- Rigorously tested and fully certified on completion
- Choice of Italian leather straps
- Beautiful wooden presentation box
- Free personal engraving on brass box plaque
- Water resistance: 30 metres.
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Tolerance to within +/- 10 seconds per month
- Battery life approximately 2 years
- Free battery replacement for life
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss-made automatic 25-jewel calibre (mechanical, self-winding)
- Tolerance: to within +/- 15 seconds per day
- Regulated at assembly: to within +/- 5 seconds per day
- Power reserve of up to 36 hours
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
MAKING YOUR WATCH:
Pictures show the looks of our watches, but not the thought that goes into their making. Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is hand-built by our watchmakers in England. We embrace computer-aided design, but we also treasure traditional craftsmanship, so our watches are a marriage of both; our approach is a world away from mass production.
Your watch is made in a workshop (not a factory), by a skilled craftsman. This work can't be rushed: it's painstaking, requiring good eyesight and steady hands! When he has built up a watch he examines it from every angle before testing it thoroughly, adjusting it as necessary to ensure reliability and accuracy. Eventually, the case will receive its final polish and inspection, and at this stage, the handmade strap is fitted. Only then is the watch ready to be placed in its presentation box, ready to be sent to its owner, together with its certification and the five-year warranty.
WARRANTY & RETURNS:
- Risk-free 90 Day returns policy
- 5 Year mechanical warranty
- We aim to despatch your Edward within 14 days of receiving your order
- Fully insured UK delivery is charged extra at £12.95 (Royal Mail Special Delivery)
- Overseas delivery is available to most countries at extra cost
- We will email despatch confirmation at the time of shipping
VIEW OPTIONS AND ORDER:
FULL 5-YEAR MECHANICAL WARRANTY
We are proud of the supreme workmanship of every watch we make, which is why we provide an unconditional 5 year guarantee of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy.
90-DAY RISK-FREE RETURNS POLICY
We want you to be completely satisfied, not only with your watch, but also with our service. If, for any reason, you are not, simply return your watch for an exchange or full refund (less delivery charges) within 90 days of purchase.