THE BROUGH SS100
An unashamedly opulent watch, the SS100 blends the magic of the World’s most prestigious motor cycles with a watchmaking heritage whose origins were in 18th Century London. Truly a ‘small object of desire’, it will look superb with any attire and in any setting. Like the machines it honours, it exemplifies the best in engineering and gentlemanly good taste, and it has the good manners not to shout about itself!
Brough Superior has always been the epitome of exclusivity, luxury, style and extraordinary design, allied to a passion for motorcycles. All these qualities are to be found in this new Pinchbeck watch, which has been created in close collaboration with Brough Superior Motorcycles Ltd.
Its hand-made case is beautifully, and individually, engineered, in a way that mass production can merely imitate, demonstrating how superlative craftsmanship still flourishes in England. Combined with the superb Swiss movement, the result is an elegant, yet masculine, timepiece that reflects the magnificence of the motorcycles whose name it bears.
The SS100 has a static bezel with an 18 carat gold inset badge above 12 o’clock, as well as an inlaid gold dot in the crown and an engraved, individually numbered, gold disc inset in the back. The inner ring, between the sapphire crystal and the dial, may be engraved with your own personal inscription.
- Beautifully engineered stainless steel case, completely English made
- Diameter: 40 mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 12 mm
- Static bezel with 18 carat gold ‘SS100’ badge
- 18 carat gold infill on crown
- Luminous hour and minute hands
- Red seconds hand
- Inner engraved chapter ring with your personal message
- Sapphire glass for scratch resistance
- Screw down crown for water resistance
- Individually numbered
- 10 ATM water resistance
- Rigorously tested and fully certified on completion
- Strap secured by screwed bars
- A luxurious Tanner Bates English handmade strap made to your specification
- Beautiful hand made leather watch wallet by Tanner Bates of Devon
Delivery & Warranty
- Guarantee: 5 Year mechanical warranty
- Lifetime warranty available - click for details
- Delivery time: approximately 60 days
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss-made automatic 25-jewel calibre
- Tolerance: to within +/- 15 seconds per day
- Regulated at assembly: to within +/- 5 seconds per day
- Power reserve of up to 36 hours
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
Official watchmaker to Brough Superior Motorcycles
Pictures show the looks of our watches, but not the thought that goes into their making. Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is hand-built by our watchmakers in England. We embrace computer-aided design, but we also treasure traditional craftsmanship, so our watches are a marriage of both; our approach is a world away from mass production.
Your watch is made in a workshop (not a factory), by a skilled craftsman. This work can't be rushed: it's painstaking, requiring good eyesight and steady hands! When he has built up a watch he examines it from every angle before testing it thoroughly, adjusting it as necessary to ensure reliability and accuracy. Eventually, the case will receive its final polish and inspection, and at this stage, the handmade strap is fitted. Only then is the watch ready to be placed in its presentation box, ready to be sent to its owner, together with its certification and the five-year warranty.
The Brough SS100 is a bespoke automatic watch and a tribute to the legendary Brough Superior SS100 motorcycle, produced in collaboration with the Brough Superior company. This is for deposit purposes only to secure your order and commence your watch build.
(Deposit price only - total charge payable upon completion = £4999 less deposit paid).
The Bespoke watch: lifetime guarantee
When you buy a Harold Pinchbeck Bespoke or Special Edition wristwatch, we guarantee the movement's mechanical performance for your lifetime. The only condition to this warranty is that you return the watch to us for a professional service at least every three years. In fact, your watch's first service will be completely free!