The Brough SS100
Official watchmaker to Brough Superior Motorcycles
An unashamedly opulent watch, the SS100 blends the magic of the World’s most prestigious motor cycles with a watchmaking heritage whose origins were in 18th Century London. Truly a ‘small object of desire’, it will look superb with any attire and in any setting. Like the machines it honours, it exemplifies the best in engineering and gentlemanly good taste, and it has the good manners not to shout about itself!
Brough Superior has always been the epitome of exclusivity, luxury, style and extraordinary design, allied to a passion for motorcycles. All these qualities are to be found in this new Pinchbeck watch, which has been created in close collaboration with Brough Superior Motorcycles Ltd.
Its hand-made case is beautifully, and individually, engineered, in a way that mass production can merely imitate, demonstrating how superlative craftsmanship still flourishes in England. Combined with the superb Swiss movement, the result is an elegant, yet masculine, timepiece that reflects the magnificence of the motorcycles whose name it bears.
The SS100 has a static bezel with an 18 carat gold inset badge above 12 o’clock, as well as an inlaid gold dot in the crown and an engraved, individually numbered, gold disc inset in the back. The inner ring, between the sapphire crystal and the dial, may be engraved with your chosen inscription. The case, excluding the crown, is 40mm in diameter and 12mm deep.
- Static bezel with 18 carat gold ‘SS100’ badge
- Engraved 18 carat gold insert on case back
- Diameter: 40 mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 12 mm
- Sapphire glass and screw down crown
- 18 carat gold infill on crown
- Strap secured by screwed bars
- Luminous hour and minute hands
- Red seconds hand
- Individually engraved chapter ring (see above)
- Beautifully hand-cut and hand-stitched leather strap, individually made by Tanner Bates of Devon
- Your own engraving, and your watch’s own production number, engraved on the watch’s back
- 10 ATM water resistance
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss-made automatic 25-jewel calibre
- Tolerance: to within +/- 15 seconds per day
- Regulated at assembly: to within +/- 5 seconds per day
- Power reserve of up to 36 hours
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Hand-made in England
- Guarantee: 5 Year mechanical warranty
- Lifetime warranty available - see further details
- Delivery time: approximately 60 days
Full 5-year mechanical warranty
We are proud of the supreme workmanship of every watch we make, which is why we provide an unconditional 5 year guarantee of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy. If any aspect of the watch performs less than perfectly, simply return it to us for a free service.
The Bespoke watch: lifetime guarantee
When you buy a Harold Pinchbeck Bespoke & Limited Collection wristwatch, we guarantee the movement's mechanical performance for your lifetime. The only condition to this warranty is that you return the watch to us for a professional service at least every three years. In fact, your watch's first service will be completely free!
The Brough SS100 is a bespoke automatic watch and a tribute to the legendary Brough Superior SS100 motorcycle, produced in collaboration with the Brough Superior company. This is for deposit purposes only to secure your order and commence your watch build.
(Deposit price only - total charge payable upon completion = £4999 less deposit paid).