The Charlotte’s enchanting simplicity lends a very special magic to the most sophisticated of feminine wrists. Its highly-polished stainless steel case is fitted with high-end features such as a water-resistant screw-down crown for adjustment, and a scratch-resistant sapphire glass. At 36 mm diameter and 11 mm depth the Charlotte is a medium-sized watch.
The Charlotte is powered by a highly accurate Swiss-made quartz movement. Its battery life is approximately two years, and one of the great benefits of buying a Harold Pinchbeck watch is that we will replace the battery whenever needed throughout your watch’s life. This superb service is free of charge, subject only to postage costs.
Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is individually assembled: not - like most watches - in some large factory, but by hand, in an English workshop. It’s then inspected and tested thoroughly before being beautifully packaged and despatched to its owner, complete with its generous five-year warranty.
- Case: 316L polished stainless steel
- Back: machined stainless steel
- Diameter: 36mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 11mm
- Glass: sapphire (for added scratch resistance)
- Crown: screw-down (for added moisture resistance)
- Dial: black over gold
- Hand-built at our workshops in England
- Rigorously tested and fully certified on completion
- Strap: Tanner Bates hand-cut and hand-stitched leather
- Beautiful wooden presentation box
- Free personal engraving on brass box plaque
- Water resistance: 30 metres.
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Tolerance to within +/- 10 seconds per month
- Battery life approximately 2 years
- Free battery replacement for life
HOW YOUR WATCH IS MADE:
Pictures show the looks of our watches, but not the thought that goes into their making. Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is hand-built by our watchmakers in England. We embrace computer-aided design, but we also treasure traditional craftsmanship, so our watches are a marriage of both; our approach is a world away from mass production.
Your watch is made in a workshop (not a factory), by a skilled craftsman. This work can't be rushed: it's painstaking, requiring good eyesight and steady hands! When he has built up a watch he examines it from every angle before testing it thoroughly, adjusting it as necessary to ensure reliability and accuracy. Eventually, the case will receive its final polish and inspection, and at this stage, the handmade strap is fitted. Only then is the watch ready to be placed in its presentation box, ready to be sent to its owner, together with its certification and the five-year warranty.
WARRANTY & RETURNS:
- Risk-free 90 Day returns policy
- 5 Year mechanical warranty
- Free lifetime battery replacement (subject to postage costs)
- We aim to despatch your Edward within 14 days of receiving your order
- Fully insured UK delivery is charged extra at £12.95 (Royal Mail Special Delivery)
- Overseas delivery is available to most countries at extra cost
- We will email despatch confirmation at the time of shipping
VIEW OPTIONS AND ORDER:
FULL 5-YEAR MECHANICAL WARRANTY
We are proud of the supreme workmanship of every watch we make, which is why we provide an unconditional 5 year guarantee of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy.
90-DAY RISK-FREE RETURNS POLICY
We want you to be completely satisfied, not only with your watch, but also with our service. If, for any reason, you are not, simply return your watch for an exchange or full refund (less delivery charges) within 90 days of purchase.