The Edward is a superior and stylish English-made watch with a polished stainless steel case, fine traditionally painted dial, finished with a hand-cut and hand-stitched leather strap.
The Harold Pinchbeck Edward is craftsman-made by hand in our workshop in Lincolnshire, England, using generations of traditional skill. Our focus is on quality, service and understated style. The Edward watch is finely polished and finished with high-end features such as a screw-down crown for superior water resistance, a sapphire crystal glass for maximum scratch resistance, and powered by a superb Swiss quartz movement.
This watch comes with a hand-cut and hand-stitched hide strap, produced by a third generation saddler and leather worker from Tanner Bates of Devon. The quality of the leather, and the attention to detail that goes into making each strap, tell their own story of English craftsmanship at its best.
Every part of your Harold Pinchbeck watch, including its classic style, is created with loving care and an almost obsessive attention to detail, from its finely painted brass dial to the hand-made leather straps. Each watch is made individually by a skilled watchmaker, fully inspected and tested rigorously, before being lovingly packaged and delivered to its proud new owner.
Your Edward will be delivered in a beautiful wooden presentation box, and at no extra cost we will engrave your personal dedication on a brass plaque. If you wish we can gift-wrap your watch and presentation box for you completely free of charge, all beautifully wrapped, to create a very special present that will be treasured for years to come.
The Pinchbeck family has been making fine timepieces for 300 years, we are very proud of this heritage and continue today with watches for today’s most discerning watch owner.
- Case: 316L polished stainless steel
- Back: machined stainless steel
- Diameter: 36mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 11mm
- Glass: sapphire (for added scratch resistance)
- Crown: screw-down (for added moisture resistance)
- Dial: traditional, finely painted brass dial
- Choice of two dial colours
- Strap: Tanner Bates hand-cut and hand-stitched leather.
- Choice of watch strap leathers
- Beautiful wooden presentation box
- Free personal engraving on brass box plaque
- Water resistance: 30 metres.
- Movement: Swiss-made quartz (battery) movement
- Tolerance: to within +/- 10 seconds per month
- Battery life approximately 2 years
- Free battery replacement for life
- Risk-free 90 Day returns policy
- 5 Year mechanical warranty
- Made in our workshop in England
- Can be personalised
- Delivery time: approximately 14 days
Full 5-year mechanical warranty
We are proud of the supreme workmanship of every watch we make, which is why we provide an unconditional 5 year guarantee of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy. If any aspect of the watch performs less than perfectly, simply return it to us for a free service.
90 Day risk-free returns policy
We want you to be completely satisfied, not only with your watch, but also with our service. If, for any reason, you are not, simply return your watch for an exchange or full refund (less delivery charges) within 90 days of purchase.
The Edward quartz watch with parchment coloured dial, blue hour & minute hands, red or gilt seconds hand, and Conker, London Tan, Ostrich, or Crocodile leather watch strap.
The Edward quartz watch with midnight blue coloured dial, gilt hour & minute hands, red or gilt seconds hand, and Conker, London Tan, or Crocodile leather watch strap.