The Edward is a superior and stylish English-made watch with a polished stainless steel case, fine traditionally painted dial, finished with a hand-cut and hand-stitched leather strap.
The Harold Pinchbeck Edward is craftsman-made by hand in our workshop in Lincolnshire, England, using generations of traditional skill. Our focus is on quality, service and understated style. The Edward watch is finely polished and finished with high-end features such as a screw-down crown for superior water resistance, a sapphire crystal glass for maximum scratch resistance, and powered by a superb Swiss quartz movement.
This watch comes with a hand-cut and hand-stitched hide strap, produced by a third generation saddler and leather worker from Tanner Bates of Devon. The quality of the leather, and the attention to detail that goes into making each strap, tell their own story of English craftsmanship at its best.
- Case: 316L polished stainless steel
- Back: machined stainless steel
- Diameter: 36mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 11mm
- Glass: sapphire (for added scratch resistance)
- Crown: screw-down (for added moisture resistance)
- Dial: traditional, finely painted brass dial
- Choice of two dial colours
- Hand-built at our workshops in England
- Rigorously tested and fully certified on completion
- Strap: Tanner Bates hand-cut and hand-stitched leather
- Choice of watch strap leathers
- Beautiful wooden presentation box
- Free personal engraving on brass box plaque
- Water resistance: 30 metres
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Tolerance to within +/- 10 seconds per month
- Battery life approximately 2 years
- Free battery replacement for life
- We aim to despatch your Edward within 14 days of receiving your order
- Fully insured UK delivery is charged extra at £12.95 (Royal Mail Special Delivery)
- Overseas delivery is available to most countries at extra cost
- We will email despatch confirmation at the time of shipping
Warranty & Returns
- Risk-free 90 Day returns policy
- 5 Year mechanical warranty
- Free lifetime battery replacement (subject to postage costs)
Making your watch
Pictures show the looks of our watches, but not the thought that goes into their making. Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is hand-built by our watchmakers in England. We embrace computer-aided design, but we also treasure traditional craftsmanship, so our watches are a marriage of both; our approach is a world away from mass production.
Your watch is made in a workshop (not a factory), by a skilled craftsman. This work can't be rushed: it's painstaking, requiring good eyesight and steady hands! When he has built up a watch he examines it from every angle before testing it thoroughly, adjusting it as necessary to ensure reliability and accuracy. Eventually, the case will receive its final polish and inspection, and at this stage, the handmade strap is fitted. Only then is the watch ready to be placed in its presentation box, ready to be sent to its owner, together with its certification and the five-year warranty.
FULL 5-YEAR MECHANICAL WARRANTY
We are proud of the supreme workmanship of every watch we make, which is why we provide an unconditional 5 year guarantee of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy.
90-DAY RISK-FREE RETURNS POLICY
We want you to be completely satisfied, not only with your watch, but also with our service. If, for any reason, you are not, simply return your watch for an exchange or full refund (less delivery charges) within 90 days of purchase.