The Florence is our ladies' watch. You'll never want to take it off!
Your Florence combines stylish versatility with long-lasting quality. A medium sized watch(36mm), its neutral colours are designed to look great on every occasion, formal or casual! The highly polished case and hands reflect your look, and the strap is easily changed to go with any outfit.
The watch will be delivered in a beautiful wooden presentation box, and at no extra cost we will engrave your personal dedication on a brass plaque. It all adds up to the perfect gift!
The Florence is powered by a highly accurate Ronda Swiss-made quartz movement. Its battery life is approximately two years, and one of the benefits of buying a Harold Pinchbeck watch is that we will replace the battery whenever needed throughout your watch’s life. This superb service is free of charge, subject only to postage costs.
We deal direct with you, our valued Customer, so that we can provide the best possible service. Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is individually assembled: not - like most watches - in some large factory, but by hand, in an English workshop. It’s then inspected and tested thoroughly before being beautifully packaged and despatched to its owner, complete with its generous five-year warranty. The Florence is also covered by our 90-day ‘no quibble’ guarantee, giving you the reassurance to buy with complete confidence.
- Case: 316L polished stainless steel
- Back: machined stainless steel
- Diameter: 36mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 9mm
- Glass: sapphire (for added scratch resistance)
- Dial: traditional, finely painted, white brass dial
- Hands: polished stainless steel
- Fine leather strap in a choice of attractive shades
- Beautiful wooden presentation box with
- Free personal engraving on brass plaque
- Water resistance: 30 metres
- Guarantee: 5 Year mechanical warranty
- Movement: Swiss-made quartz (battery) movement
- Tolerance: to within +/- 10 seconds per month
- Battery life approximately 2 years
- Free battery replacement for life
- Risk-free 90 Day returns policy
- 5 Year mechanical warranty
- Made in our workshop in England
- Can be personalised
- Delivery time: approximately 14 days
Full 5-year mechanical warranty
We are proud of the supreme workmanship of every watch we make, which is why we provide an unconditional 5 year guarantee of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy. If any aspect of the watch performs less than perfectly, simply return it to us for a free service.
90 Day risk-free returns policy
We want you to be completely satisfied, not only with your watch, but also with our service. If, for any reason, you are not, simply return your watch for an exchange or full refund (less delivery charges) within 90 days of purchase.