Inigo is an excellent size for the modern man (42mm) - certainly not too small, strongly made, yet light and comfortable to wear.
As you can see, Inigo has no complications or bling, just understated English elegance. Most importantly, it’s easy to tell the time at a glance!
Inigo is a ‘real’ watch, powered by a beautiful Swiss mechanical movement, with a mesmerising sweep seconds hand. It’s a self-winding automatic (there is no quartz version). Choose your Inigo’s hands, and select the colour of the dial.
And – like every Harold Pinchbeck watch that has ever been made – it’s caringly built and meticulously tested in a small workshop, in the heart of England. That is part of the Pinchbeck story, and we think it matters.
Make your Inigo unique - we can create a custom dial, in your choice of colours, perhaps with initials, name or other features. Please enquire about the cost of a custom dial: the price is from £600 in addition to the cost of the watch, with delivery from 8 – 10 weeks
- Case: 316L polished stainless steel
- Back: machined stainless steel
- Diameter: 42mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 11mm
- Glass: sapphire (for added scratch resistance)
- Crown: screw-down (for added moisture resistance)
- Dial: traditional, finely painted brass dial
- Choice of two dial colours
- Hand-built at our workshops in England
- Rigorously tested and fully certified on completion
- Strap: Tanner Bates hand-cut and hand-stitched leather
- Choice of watch strap leathers
- Leather watch wallet by Tanner Bates of Devon
- Option to have your watch back personally engraved
- Water resistance: 100 metres.
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss-made automatic 25-jewel calibre (mechanical, self-winding)
- Tolerance: to within +/- 15 seconds per day
- Regulated at assembly: to within +/- 5 seconds per day
- Power reserve of up to 36 hours
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- We aim to despatch your watch within 14 days of receiving your order
- Fully insured UK delivery is charged extra at £12.95 (Royal Mail Special Delivery)
- Overseas delivery is available to most countries at extra cost
- We will email despatch confirmation at the time of shipping
Warranty & Returns
- Risk-free 90 Day returns policy
- 5 Year mechanical warranty
Making your watch
Pictures show the looks of our watches, but not the thought that goes into their making. Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is hand-built by our watchmakers in England. We embrace computer-aided design, but we also treasure traditional craftsmanship, so our watches are a marriage of both; our approach is a world away from mass production.
Your watch is made in a workshop (not a factory), by a skilled craftsman. This work can't be rushed: it's painstaking, requiring good eyesight and steady hands! When he has built up a watch he examines it from every angle before testing it thoroughly, adjusting it as necessary to ensure reliability and accuracy. Eventually, the case will receive its final polish and inspection, and at this stage, the handmade strap is fitted. Only then is the watch ready to be placed in its presentation box, ready to be sent to its owner, together with its certification and the five-year warranty.
FULL 5-YEAR MECHANICAL WARRANTY
We are proud of the supreme workmanship of every watch we make, which is why we provide an unconditional 5 year guarantee of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy.
90-DAY RISK-FREE RETURNS POLICY
We want you to be completely satisfied, not only with your watch, but also with our service. If, for any reason, you are not, simply return your watch for an exchange or full refund (less delivery charges) within 90 days of purchase.