Black magic: golden glamour
A modern, masculine, and strong 42 mm diameter watch, the Ravenspur makes a bold and elegant statement on your wrist!
The Ravenspur is a substantial watch with a hardy case, able to withstand 100 metres water resistance, yet the elegant black-on-gold dial sets it apart from other watches. The dial is finely litho printed onto gold to give a seductive dark look, yet with perfect contrast to read the time; you won't be struggling to tell the time on your Ravenspur!
Simple and contemporary, your Ravenspur will attract lots of the right attention with Its bold, elegant and stylish looks.
Personalise your watch with a dedicated message, beautifully laser-engraved on the back. Alternatively, you can opt for an exhibition (clear) back, so that you can view the delightful and almost hypnotic workings of the mechanical movement.
Naturally, your Ravenspur will have a wonderful leather strap, handmade in Devon by Tanner Bates. It will be powered by a superb Swiss-made movement: your choice of quartz or automatic.
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss-made automatic 25-jewel calibre (mechanical, self-winding)
- Tolerance: to within +/- 15 seconds per day
- Regulated at assembly: to within +/- 5 seconds per day
- Power reserve of up to 36 hours
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Case: 316L polished stainless steel
- Back: machined stainless steel
- Diameter: 42 mm (excluding crown)
- Height: 11 mm
- Glass: sapphire (for added scratch resistance)
- Black in gold dial
- Gilt hour, minute, and seconds hand
- Strap: Tanner Bates hand-cut and hand-stitched leather
- Leather watch wallet by Tanner Bates of Devon.
- Water resistance: 100 metres.
- Option to have your watch back personally engraved
- Guarantee: 5 Year mechanical warranty
Full 5-year mechanical warranty
We are proud of the supreme workmanship of every watch we make, which is why we provide an unconditional 5 year guarantee of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy. If any aspect of the watch performs less than perfectly, simply return it to us for a free service.
90 Day risk-free returns policy
We want you to be completely satisfied, not only with your watch, but also with our service. If, for any reason, you are not, simply return your watch for an exchange or full refund (less delivery charges) within 90 days of purchase.
Building your watch:
Pictures show the looks of our watches, but not the thought that goes into their making. Every Harold Pinchbeck watch is assembled by hand in England. We embrace computer aided design, but we also treasure traditional craftsmanship, so our watches are a marriage of both, our approach is a world away from mass production.
Your watch is made in a workshop (not a factory), by a skilled craftsman. This work can't be rushed: it's painstaking, requiring good eyesight and steady hands! When he has built up a watch he examines it from every angle before testing it thoroughly, adjusting it as necessary to ensure reliability and accuracy. Eventually, the case will receive its final polish and inspection, and at this stage the handmade strap is fitted. Only then is the watch ready to be placed in its presentation box, ready to be sent to its owner, together with the five year warranty.